SATA HONORS MR. M.U MANIKU FOR OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO MALDIVIAN TOURISM
KATHMANDU, Nov 25:The South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) proudly recognizes and celebrates the remarkable journey and unwavering dedication of Mr. M.U Maniku to the Maldivian Tourism Industry. In acknowledgment of his outstanding service, SATA is pleased to announce that Mr. Maniku is presented with a prestigious recognition plaque at an exclusive ceremony today at Kurumba Maldives.
Mr. M.U Maniku has played a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing the tourism landscape of the Maldives. His unwavering commitment, innovative contributions, and tireless efforts have not only contributed to the growth of the industry but have also set a benchmark for excellence.
The award ceremony, set against the breathtaking backdrop of Kurumba Maldives, will be a fitting tribute to Mr. Maniku's significant achievements. SATA, in collaboration with industry leaders, is privileged to acknowledge his stellar career and express gratitude for his enduring commitment to the Maldivian Tourism Industry.
The recognition plaque symbolizes the collective appreciation of the tourism community for Mr. Maniku's exceptional contributions. SATA extends its warmest congratulations to him and looks forward to witnessing the continuation of his impactful journey in the years to come.
The South Asian Travel Awards have become one of the most prestigious and coveted awards in the travel and tourism industry, recognizing excellence in the region. With the endorsement of KHARA, the awards ceremony is set to become even more important in promoting the region as a top travel destination and showcasing the best that the industry has to offer.
SATA has been endorsed by over 15 International and government agencies for its work to elevate tourism and hospitality in the region.
- Association of Professionals in Tourism (APT),
- Association of Tourism Trade Organizations, India (ATTOI),
- Association of Travel Agents (ATA),
- Colombo Chamber of Commerce (CCC),
- Confederation of Accredited Tour Operators (CATO),
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Sri Lanka (FCCISL),
- Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB),
- Kerala Hotel General Manager Club (KHGMC),
- National Boating Association of Maldives (NBAM),
- Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO),
- Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation (MMPRC),
- Nepal Tourism Board (NTB),
- Sri Lanka Association of Inbound Tour Operators (SLAITO),
- The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL),
- Bangladesh International Hotel Association (BIHA),
- Hotel Association Nepal (HAN)