Prabhu Bank to provide concessional loans to purchase BYD electric vehicles
KATHMANDU: Partnered with Prabhu Bank to purchase electric vehicle BYD.
For easy financing, Prabhu Bank has partnered with Simex Inc. Pvt Ltd, the Nepali seller of BYD Auto Industries Company.
According to the company's press release, purchasing vehicles under the BYD brand will be simple. Following the collaboration, the bank will provide a loan of up to 80% of the vehicle's value. The remaining 20% should be paid in advance by the customer.
The loan will be available for a period of five years. Loans will be available at bank branches nationwide.
The BYD Etto 3 is now available with a 1.298 million downpayment thanks to a partnership with a bank. It costs 6.490 million rupees. The New Isix costs Rs 5.9 million. This vehicle is available for purchase with a 1.180 million down payment.